Hi,

I have a JavaScript component that represents a data table, so there is
nothing to visualize. However, I want to move this component to the Java
world with Wicket. I would like to assign the component to the page (with
.add()). But I don't want the user to add a <div> tag to the page's HTML
file for each table, as in my opinion the HTML file is the view and as I
have nothing visible for the table.

Cheers and thanks in advance