Hello,

Your javascript isn't really a wicket component so you should implement it as a behaviour then add it onto the page.

e.g. page.add (javascriptBehaviour);

This way your js code can be written into the header and if you register the onload hook the rendering can be done automatically when the page is viewed.

Mike

This is exactly the point. I don't want to make it appear in the markup. I
just want to call some Javascript methods by a header contribution.

Thx!

igor.vaynberg wrote:
if you dont add a div in markup where in the markup should the table
appear?

-igor

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 2:10 AM, burnt99