i am very impressed with what i see there,

i had created a simple POC in my company for managing the contents in our
wicket apps,
i can see pretty much everything i used here like  jackrabbit, code mirror,
rich editor etc

looking forward for the release and some more documentation.

you guys rock

many thanks
Dipu