Igor Vaynberg wrote:
suggestions, feedback, etc are welcome as well as any help. we have
not been working on this very long so it is not extremely polished
yet. for more info see the website.

Very interesting, thanks for sharing this. Your current svn trunk seems to be broken though (revision 356). I could only get it to build and run by commenting out two @Override annotations in MenuEditor.java (lines 81 and 89) and adding the following method to FileUtils.java:

    public static String getTemporaryFileName() {
        return "/tmp/brix";
    }

But maybe I am missing something.

Niels