Hello,

yesterday I experienced this problem too. I had to do some Resource stuff
and
wanted to test if the resource was available and get this listing too. But
Glassfish logged a message that the resource is not found.

I am using Glassfish, Wicket 1.3.4 on an Ubuntu System.

gtreetings.

Martijn Dashorst wrote:

> http://wicketstuff.org/wicket13/helloworld/resources/org.apache.wicket.examples.helloworld.HelloWorld/
>
> On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 10:04 PM, Igor Vaynberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>> when i try this with wicket-quickstart project in svn and url
>>
>> http://localhost:8080/quickstart/app/resources/org.apache.wicket.quickstart.QuickStartPage/foo
>>
>> i get a blank page and in my log i see
>>
>> ERROR - haredResourceRequestTarget - shared resource
>> org.apache.wicket/quickstart/QuickStartPage/foo not found
>>
>> i can also see that the code is properly setting the 404 status code
>> in SharedResourceRequestTarget
>>
>> ((WebResponse)response).getHttpServletResponse().setStatus(HttpServletResponse.SC_NOT_FOUND);
>> log.error("shared resource " + resourceKey + " not found");
>> return;
>>
>> is this something glassfish is doing?
>>
>> -igor
>>

>> On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 12:16 PM, Leon Nieuwoudt
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> Ok, just recreated the problem with a new app, but still clueless why
>>> it happens.
>>>
>>> My configuration is Netbeans 6.1 with Glassfish 2 UR2, Apache Wicket
>>> 1.3.4, Ubuntu Hardy.
>>>
>>> File listing happens with -
>>> http://localhost:8081/testproject/test/resources/me.squeeze.SqueezePage/blahblah
>>> 404 exception happens with (which is expected) -

>>> xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee