Hi,

I need your advice. I am using wicket for generating VoiceXML for my
application. In response my application sends some recorded audio as
multipart/form-data content. Another wicket page stores this audio to HDD. The
problem is that wicket returns HTTP status code 500, because there was  not
generated any HTML document that could be returned. But I do not want to return
any document. I just want to return HTTP headers with status code 200 (OK), but
I do not how to do it.

Now I am generating blank html document (just tags <html></html>) but I think
there must be better way.

I need something like :

getResponse.setResponseCode (200); // this should set the response code
getResponse.close(); // close the output stream
return;

Please can you explin me the wicket way how to do this.

Best regards

Milan