Hi, I thought it could be interesting if we (I'll contribute a little later,
as I'm just learning Wicket) could list the frameworks and tools we "always"
use with Wicket. Maybe Hibernate, Eclipse, NetBeans, jQuery, YUI, JUnit,
HtmlUnit, Spring, UMLGraph will pop up. In other terms, any and all
framworks and tools which you use as part of your development process.

It would be nice to know why you have decided to use each framework and tool
you list. And it will of course also be interesting to hear your motivation
for keeping a minimalist approach, if that's what you do. I think this could
become an interesting mail thread, which could be a good learning experience
for many of us. Thank you in advance! :-)