Hi

I would like to second this request, as I am currently evaluating Rational
AppScan against a small Wicket Reference Application.  Session Fixation has
been identified as one of the potential weaknesses, in my application.

I have just read the discussion on the Jira logs, but hope by adding my
request here, that this could somehow become part of the core in order to
avoid each developer having to implement it in each of their applications.

Many thanks
Mike