no what you see is that by default the http session store has a new window
browser detection (new pagemap)
It needs that because of the way pages are stored and rollbacked.

The DiskPageStore doesnt need that it can get all the pages back that it
wants
so for that the new window detection is by default not enabled.

Old sessions are not cleand up with the diskpagestore?
What is not cleaned up?

johan