just do something like this in your login page's constructor:

if (system.getproperty("autologin")!=null) {
  authenticate(system.getproperty("username"), system.getproperty("password"));
  throw new restartresponseexception(getapplication().gethomepage());
}

and launch your app with those system props defined.

-igor