Mathias P.W Nilsson schrieb:

My question is. How do you get around this if the customer requires the site
to be google friendly and you still want to use a stateful approach? Is

same problem here. we´re using hybrid and links like this:

public abstract class LazyHybridPageLink extends Link
{
    private PageParameters params;
    public LazyHybridPageLink(final String id, final PageParameters params)
    {
        super(id);
        this.params = params;
    }

    public PageParameters getParams()
    {
        return params;
    }

    @Override
    public final void onClick()
    {
        Page targetPage = createPage();
targetPage.setMetaData(HybridUrlCodingStrategy.PAGE_PARAMETERS_META_DATA_KEY, params);
        setResponsePage(targetPage);
    }

    protected abstract Page createPage();
}

to have a basic state (product id or something) as parameter in a bookmarkable url and the additional state (which is not bookmarkable, nor should it be in our case) passed in the page construction.

cu uwe