All the "Crawlable"/"indexable"/Search Engine friendly pages cannot be
session relative. Inherently those are more secure pages, probably better
used for secure portion of your application vs. freely crawlable. Besides
Search engines dont seem to like session ids. One can still achieve the
effect of session relative pages for bookmarkable pages by using appropriate
models and/or caching.

My 2 cents...