I have no idea. Martijn and I (or rather, my parents in Holland)
received a bunch of paper copies, so the actual book *is* out.

Eelco

On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 9:56 PM, Stefan Lindner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Amazon says that it ist to be published on Sept. 28. It's the seond time that
the publishing date moved towards the end oft he year.

Stefan

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von James Carman
Gesendet: Montag, 1. September 2008 00:24
An: users@wicket.apache.org
Betreff: [OT] Wicket in Action Woes

I called my local Barnes & Noble today asking if they had a copy of
WIA and the lady said "that book is out of print; perhaps you can get
one used through B&N.com."  The Waldenbooks in our mall said it was on
"back order" (I'm assuming this is because of my two talks I gave to
the Cincinnati Java Users Group).  Is anyone else having issues
getting a copy at brick and mortar stores?