I was trying to follow Matej's suggestion and build the latest version from
trunk.

When running Maven with mvn package, I was getting test errors. The Auth Roles
doesn't complete the tests due to an incorrect Apache License header in
/wicket-auth-roles/src/main/java/org/apache/wicket/authentication/panel/SignInPanel_ja.html
 (see output below). Am I the only one getting this error?

After fixing this, everything builds fine. But when I tried to deploy the
wicket-examples.war, I was getting startup errors (due to
"java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Class
[org.springframework.jms.config.JmsNamespaceHandler] does not implement the
NamespaceHandler interface", see output below). I'm stuck.

I'm running JDK build 1.6.0_07 and Tomcat 6.0.16.

--Chris

=====TOMCAT STARTUP ERROR LOG=====

03.09.2008 12:18:44 org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployWAR
INFO: Deploying web application archive wicket-examples.war
03.09.2008 12:18:45 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext addApplicationListe
ner
INFO: The listener "org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener" is al
ready configured for this context. The duplicate definition has been ignored.
INFO  - ContextLoader              - Root WebApplicationContext: initialization
started
INFO  - CollectionFactory          - JDK 1.4+ collections available
INFO  - CollectionFactory          - Commons Collections 3.x available
INFO  - XmlBeanDefinitionReader    - Loading XML bean definitions from class pat
h resource [applicationContext.xml]
ERROR - ContextLoader              - Context initialization failed
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Unexpected excep
tion parsing XML document from class path resource [applicationContext.xml]; nes
ted exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Class [org.springframework.
jms.config.JmsNamespaceHandler] does not implement the NamespaceHandler interfac
Caused by:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Class [org.springframework.jms.config.JmsNam
espaceHandler] does not implement the NamespaceHandler interface
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultNamespaceHandlerResolver
..initHandlerMappings(DefaultNamespaceHandlerResolver.java:119)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultNamespaceHandlerResolver
..<init>(DefaultNamespaceHandlerResolver.java:96)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultNamespaceHandlerResolver
..<init>(DefaultNamespaceHandlerResolver.java:82)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.createD
efaultNamespaceHandlerResolver(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:530)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.createR
eaderContext(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:519)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.registe
rBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:499)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadB
eanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:407)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBea
nDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:357)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBea
nDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:334)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReade
r.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:126)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReade
r.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:142)
        at org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext.load
BeanDefinitions(XmlWebApplicationContext.java:123)
        at org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext.load
BeanDefinitions(XmlWebApplicationContext.java:91)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationCon
text.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:94)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refres
h(AbstractApplicationContext.java:294)
        at org.springframework.web.context.support.AbstractRefreshableWebApplica
tionContext.refresh(AbstractRefreshableWebApplicationContext.java:156)
        at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.createWebApplicationCon
text(ContextLoader.java:246)
        at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationConte
xt(ContextLoader.java:184)

=====MAVEN BUILD ERROR LOG=====

[INFO] Building Wicket Auth Roles
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] Compiling 16 source files to
/temp/wicket-trunk/wicket-auth-roles/target/classes
[INFO] [bundle:manifest {execution: bundle-manifest}]
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Compiling 6 source files to
/temp/wicket-trunk/wicket-auth-roles/target/test-classes
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] Setting reports dir:
/temp/wicket-trunk/wicket-auth-roles/target/surefire-reports

 T E S T S
[surefire] Running
org.apache.wicket.authorization.strategies.role.annotations.AnnotationsRoleTest
[surefire] Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 1.342 sec
[surefire] Running
org.apache.wicket.authorization.strategies.role.metadata.InstantiationPermissionsTest
[surefire] Tests run: 4, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.08 sec
[surefire] Running
org.apache.wicket.authorization.strategies.role.metadata.ActionPermissionsTest
[surefire] Tests run: 4, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.07 sec
[surefire] Running org.apache.wicket.util.license.ApacheLicenceHeaderTest

org.apache.wicket.util.license.HtmlLicenseHeaderHandler failed. The following
files(1) didn't have correct license header:
NONE
/temp/wicket-trunk/wicket-auth-roles/src/main/java/org/apache/wicket/authentication/panel/SignInPanel_ja.html

[surefire] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.211 sec
<<<<<<<< FAILURE !!
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] There are test failures.
[INFO] Total time: 2 minutes 51 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Wed Sep 03 11:53:38 CEST 2008
[INFO] Final Memory: 25M/63M