Hi,

I saw this thread and was interested if anyone had created these samples
mentioned below.

I am trying to write some tests with canoo but I am having problems.

I can test my login page that it renders but when I try to use "clickButton"
and have the the "Log In" button clicked the test fails because of page not
found.

It's supposed to go to a bookmarkable page but the url that is created is
not correct.  Do I have to something special because of wicket?

Thanks

karen