Very new to Wicket, I've been reading about it for a few days, I'm really
excited now that I'm using it.

The stuff I do requires that you be able to create dynamic form elements...
as an example, how would I be able to create a form that has a radio button
input, where the amount of radio buttons depends on a call to some other
object?

A quick example...

<form area>

</form area>

This will be an area that could have any number of radio button options
based on a call to some psuedo function 'List<RadioButtonOption>
getRadioButtonSelectionOptions();'

I am unable to just call 'add(optionIndex, listOfOptions.getNext());'
because there is nothing mapped to it in HTML, however, I can't put it in
HTML, because I don't know how many options there will be.

Thanks!
Justin