Haha, first off, thanks for all the responses, I'm glad the community is
active :)

I took a look at the Wicket Rad, it looks pretty cool, I think he referenced
it so that I can actually see how some of that stuff works, and get a handle
on what Wicket is capable of, it was a bit over my head.

I then took a look at ListView, and I saw the setReuseItems() function, used
to be setOptimizeSomething()... but they deprecated it, apparently they did
so just to make the name more meaningful, because it appears the two do the
same thing.

Thanks again!