Lukasz,

I agree that this is an irritating constraint JBoss, and others,
inadvertently force on their users and it's a shame to lose time fiddling
around with this stuff - but if that's your stack, then I guess you need a
workaround, eg try Wicket 1.2.x (not what I would recommend).

Have you asked the JBoss community if they have any solutions to this
reliance on legacy libraries and inevitable conflicts? I would be surprised
if you were the first to come across this type of issue as many JBoss users
develop/deploy using the up to date versions of other components of their
preferred stacks.

Also note that
http://java.dzone.com/articles/whats-new-seam-21-an-interview Seam 2.1 has
full support for Wicket  (as a civilised option for the view layer), so they
may have solved this problem for you already.

Regards - Cemal
http://www.jWeekend.co.uk http://jWeekend.co.uk