My company is planning an extremely large web project and Wicket is a
candidate for use. My manager pointed out some unsettling words on the
Wicket FAQ, which are ambiguous unfortunately.
http://wicket.apache.org/features.html

>>>Wicket is secure by default. URLs do not expose sensitive information and
all component paths are
>>>session-relative. Explicit steps must be taken to share information
between sessions. There are plans
>>>for the next version of Wicket to add URL encryption to support highly
secure web sites.

Can someone please elaborate on what is meant by "Explicit steps must be
taken to share information between sessions."

Thank you,
-Jonathan