And that introduced a bug or unwanted behavior also, will try to fix
that in the wicket code this weekend...

If you use encrypted urls and then your session expires you get nasty
decoding errors in your logs because it suddenly uses another
key/seed.... Because of a new session. Some how we now have to check
for this better in that strategy and throw on that level already a
page expired or something