On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 12:45 AM, insom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I figured it out. If you login to the site, then open another window and
> visit to the site you will have to login again. But if you login to the
> site, then open a shortcut in a new window that goes directly to
> http://www.foodhandler.org, you will be already logged in.

That's not what I see:  when I am logged in (with guest account) in
one browser tab, I don't have to in again in other tabs or other
browser windows, no matter how I open them.
Which is what I expect: the browser (firefox) is sending the
JSESSIONID cookie for every request to the site.
As soon as I log out in one tab, I am logged out in all tabs and windows.

HTH,
Maarten