Haha, funny you should ask this - I'm doing it now ;)  I've recently started
using Wicket for my latest web application, and naturally I wanted to do
this.  I'll have to do a little write-up when I'm finished with it.  Any
questions that I could help with in particular in the meantime?

Naturally, I would hope that JSecurity would be one of the core supported or
maybe even 'default' security mechansim for Wicket in the future, now that
JSecurity is a part of the ASF.  I'll certainly help to that effort if it is
desired!

Cheers,

Les
(JSecurity founder)