On Fri, 26 Sep 2008, Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael wrote:
> This is a potential pitfall if you ever will have two Ajax components
> that can remove the ones behavior, if the user clicks the other while
> wicket can do besides throw a runtime exception.

Actually this happens also in all cases where the components
are being replaced, such as doing a continuous ajax search
with a DataView. I don't know any better way than veiling
things that will be replaced; it would be interesting to see
if this can be replaced in the new Ajax implementation of 1.5.

Best wishes,
Timo

--
Timo Rantalaiho