sync doesnt help in the area one bit
Because wicket already does that for you
The problem is that just after 1 ajax call that replaces/removes/what ever a
component another 1 is already waiting and want to execute.

in 1.5 we have to have a hash instead of the id i guess and silent failure
when the behavior is gone

But matej is working on that so everything will be great

johan