Hi,

I'm using OnChangeAjaxBehavior with a TextField. The TextField is in a table cell that is repeated using a ListView. When I change the value of one of the TextFields more than one of the underlying models get updated - the one that was supposed to be updated and all following in the list. If I modify the first TextField then all underlying models get the same value. If I modify the second then all except the first...

Anyone else seen this?

Wicket 1.4M3

/Anders