I don't think the grid snapshots in maven are recent enough. You
should fetch it from svn and build it yourself if you want to use it.
Also keep in mind that grid version for 1.3 is in the 1.3 branch of
wicket stuff, not the trunk:

http://wicket-stuff.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/wicket-stuff/branches/wicket-1.3.x/inmethod-grid/

-Matej