On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 11:13 PM, Jörn Zaefferer
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> PS: I'm currently sitting on a panel with PPK and guys from Prototype,
> Dojo, YUI and jQuery. One question was: "What library would you
> recommend but your own?". Two of the three non-jQuery guys recommened
> jQuery

So you're saying that 75% of the leading JS framework community think
jquery is second best.

Please keep the jquery marketing BS and fanboyism to the jquery
forums. It serves nobody any good. In fact it makes me cringe and want
to -1 any and all votes for adopting anything near jquery.

Martijn