Why mocking with that setter. Put wicket in deployment mode. That way
you can't mess up the order of setting things. Read chapter 14 of
Wicket in Action on configuring Wicket—it will tell you to call
super.init() first before doing anything yourself. It also instructs
you to *NEVER* deploy your web app with development mode to a
production system.

Martijn

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 2:24 PM, Stefan Lindner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm trying to build a dynamic site map according to Michael Sparers
> article
> http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/seo-search-engine-optimization.html
> Instead of an HTML page a XML page is used with XML markup looking like
>
>        <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>        <urlset xmlns="http://www.sitemaps.org/schemas/sitemap/0.9";>
>           <url wicket:id="urlList">
>                <loc wicket:id="locNode">http://www.example.com/</loc>
>        <lastmod wicket:id="lastmodNode">2005-01-01</lastmod>
>        <changefreq wicket:id="changefreqNode">monthly</changefreq>
>        <priority wicket:id="priorityNode">0.8</priority>
>        </url>
>        </urlset>
>
> When I use a ListView for "urlList" and add Labels for "locNode" etc.
> the wicket:id properties are included in the XML output.
>
> How can I get rid of wicket:id? Setting a global
> "getMarkupSettings().setStripWicketTags(true)" does not work.
>
> I use Wicket 1.4M3
>
> Stefan

Apache Wicket 1.3.4 is released