* sorry, I would have say "the first is much better", the one with slashes (/cicr/bla/)

Piller Sébastien a écrit :
this is right, this is the way it works...

*/cicr/bla* and *?cicr=bla* are just two different ways of passing attributes... the second is much better, imo

did you only try what i've written to you on your 2nd reply?

miro a écrit :
here more description

I have a bookmarkable page  and an link to this page .
   mountBookmarkablePage("/createStorageLocation",
CreateNewStorageLocation.class);

Now  I want to call this page using setResponsePage()
and passing some parameters for which I am doing this
        PageParameters  pageParameters= new PageParameters();
        pageParameters.add("param1", "testparam");
        setRedirect(true);
        setResponsePage(CreateNewStorageLocation.class,pageParameters);

api says     the parameters will get  appended to the url .
I am assunming the url will be http://localhost/csr/secure/index.jas/createStorageLocation?cicr7=sai

but this is what is happening
http://localhost/csr/secure/index.jas/createStorageLocation/cicr7/sai/
Please help me understand hot to pass parameters to a page using setResponsePage(APAge.class,PageParameters);

miro wrote:
I am using
setRedirect(true);
setResponsePage(MyPage.class,pageParameters);

in Mypage how can I retrieve pageParameters ?