I created a new class  Test extending   CreateNewStorageLocation   (this page
is   bookmarked
as mountBookmarkablePage("/createStorageLocation",
CreateNewStorageLocation.class);
just to override a method ,
clicking on a link I call a page which redirects to Test  and
 wicket creates some new url
http://localhost/csr/secure/index.jas/?wicket:interface=:2::::

is there a way I can ask wicket to use the same  path   as of its super
class becasue I might have several classes extedning from the same class
overring some methods ?