Hi all,

I've just noticed a deficiency in the ExternalLink component that doesn't allow a 'title' field to be set in its constructor. This is a basic HTML attribute that all links should have (for accessibility and expected behaviour).

Currently this is only achieved by using AttributeAppender and setting the title attribute onto the link component. I propose a new construcotr that takes the title attribute as a parameter (or the ExternalLink set a title by default).

I have filed a Jira ticket here:

cheers,
Steve