Bump
I still have several questions that haven't been answered:
- What is the meaning of redirect (in the context of RequestCycle)?
- Why does wicket always do redirect for ajax requests?
- Why does BookmarkablePageRequestTarget.getPage(RequestCycle) only call
newPage if isRedirect is false? And why is it final?
- When I respond to the ajax request, adding a stateful component (therefore
making the page stateful), why is the page not stored in the session
automatically?
- Are there any problems with the hacks I used? Do they break anything?
- Is there any better way to do what I am trying to do?

Thanks
Adrian