Hi,

Suppose I have a form with an ajax checkbox inside it. Whenever I
check/uncheck the checkbox, the associated model is updated. The problem is
that if the the checkbox uses a propertymodel targetting a object from my
database (using a datachable model to retrieve it), then the object is
modified in the database and I haven't submit the form yet. If the form have
a cancel button, my object could still be modified if I used the checkbox
before using cancel.

I read somewhere that ajax components should not modify the object until
form post (can't remember where), so should I use a temporary model as the
ajax checkbox model and apply the value to my database object when the form
is submitted ? If yes, where should I place this code or is there a better
way to do this ?

Thanks