Hi again,

in addition to what I've already said I want to point out what I've found
out by profiling two really simply applications serving just a page without
any dynamic content, one using a wicket page and one using a JSP.

The test was about having a small http client invoking that page with 10
concurrent threads for 1 minute.

When using the jsp version the server uses about 1 second of CPU time, all
about serving the content, while with wicket the CPU time is about 90
seconds (more than 1 minute because it's multithreaded). 1% of those 90
seconds is spent in actually serving the content, the other 99% it's used in
figuring out the mapping (as described in the previous post).

-Roberto