I have a ModalWindow containing a class extending Panel.  On the Panel I have
a class extending Form.
The Form contains a custom AjaxButton which overrides protected void
onSubmit(AjaxRequestTarget target, Form<?> form).

When I click this button it retrieves text from a PasswordField and
validates it.  It displays an error message on my Panel's FeedbackPanel in
the event of en error; otherwise it closes the ModalWindow and refreshes the
calling page.

This works flawlessly when I use the mouse button to click my AjaxButton.
It also works in FireFox3 when I use the enter button.  But in IE7 when I
use the enter button instead of the mouse, it gives me a 404 error in my
browser and the modal window disappears without running the onSubmit
function.

Any suggestions on how to make this work for IE7?

I would like to use a ModalWindow if at all possible instead of popping up
another page.

Here is my HTML:

<wicket:panel>
  <form wicket:id="form" action="">
align="center">
        Password: <input type="password" wicket:id="password"
name="Password"></input>
        <input type="submit" wicket:id="okButton" value="Delete"/>
         # Cancel
  </form>
</wicket:panel>

-------------

Here is my AjaxButton which I add to my Form object.

      add(new AjaxButton("okButton", this) {
        @Override
        protected void onSubmit(AjaxRequestTarget target, Form<?> form) {
          if(form.get("password") != null &&
(PasswordTextField)form.get("password") != null) {
            String userEnteredPassword =
((PasswordTextField)form.get("password")).getInput();
            if(userEnteredPassword != null &&
!userEnteredPassword.equals("") && validPassword(userEnteredPassword)) {
              //Delete successful; closing window
              window.close(target);
              return;
          error("Invalid password");