From: jWeekend [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 4:32 PM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Re: Wicket with GWT

Nitin,

I have spoken to several GWT experts about this as the idea does at first
seem very attractive. Although it is technically feasible (with some
significant effort to make a _decent_ integration of the two frameworks), we
have never managed to come up with a compelling use-case that would make it
worthwhile. Can you give a concrete example of an application/use-case where
we would benefit from this.

Regards - Cemal
http://www.jWeekend.co.uk http://jWeekend.co.uk
OO, Wicket, JPA, Java, Swing, Spring training, consulting and devolpment