hi i've switched my wicket application from webapplication to
authenticatedwebapplication with jaas authentication on jboss.

now it doesn't start giving me errors on filter in web.xml telling me that
must be a subclass of webapplication.

How must i declare now the web.xml in order to run
authenticatedwebapplication?

here the log

ERROR [[/sisco]] Exception starting filter wicket.sisco
org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: Application class
it.eurosoft.WicketApplication must be a subclass of WebApplication

and the web.xml

<filter>
        <filter-name>wicket.sisco</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter</filter-class>
        <init-param>
            <param-name>applicationClassName</param-name>
            <param-value>it.eurosoft.WicketApplication</param-value>
        </init-param>