package it.eurosoft;

import it.eurosoft.gui.module.login.LoginBase;
import it.eurosoft.gui.module.pratiche.PraticheBase;
import it.eurosoft.mapping.convenzioni.Convenzione;
import it.eurosoft.util.MySession;

import java.util.Locale;

import org.apache.wicket.Application;
import org.apache.wicket.Page;
import org.apache.wicket.Request;
import org.apache.wicket.Response;
import org.apache.wicket.Session;
import org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WebApplication;
import org.apache.wicket.spring.injection.annot.SpringComponentInjector;

import wicket.authentication.AuthenticatedWebApplication;
import wicket.authentication.AuthenticatedWebSession;
import wicket.markup.html.WebPage;

/**
 * Application object for your web application. If you want to run this
application without deploying, run the Start class.
 *
 * @see wicket.myproject.Start#main(String[])
 */
public class WicketApplication extends AuthenticatedWebApplication
{
    /**
     * Constructor
     */
    public WicketApplication()
    {
//        Session session =
HibernateUtil.getSessionFactory().getCurrentSession();
//        session.beginTransaction();
    }
    public MySession newSession(AuthenticatedWebApplication request,
Response response) {
        // TODO Auto-generated method stub
        MySession mys=new MySession(request);
        return (mys);
    }

    /**
     * @see wicket.Application#getHomePage()
     */
    public Class getHomePage()
    {
        return LoginBase.class;
    }

     public void init() {
        try {
            getMarkupSettings().setStripWicketTags(true);

            Locale locale = Locale.getDefault();
            System.out.println("Country: " + locale.getCountry());
            System.out.println("Language: " + locale.getLanguage());

        //    this.addComponentInstantiationListener(new
SpringComponentInjector(((WebApplication)this)));

        } catch (Exception e) {
            // TODO: handle exception
            e.printStackTrace();
    @Override
    protected Class<? extends WebPage> getSignInPageClass() {
        // TODO Auto-generated method stub
        return null;

    }
    @Override
    protected Class<? extends AuthenticatedWebSession> getWebSessionClass()
{
        // TODO Auto-generated method stub
        return MySession.class;