Nope this is not what I mean!

What if I want to mount "/events" to Event.class and 100 customers needs to
use the same page with different variation?

when the user attempts http://localhost/myapp/test/events/ ( test is the
customer name ) then it should invoke /events.
http://localhost/myapp/test2/events should invoke the same page but with the
test2 customers variation. I do not want to mount test2/events , test/events
since there could be 100 customers that uses this. ( imaging doing this for
all classes and all customers ) I need a way to check the customer name set
variation in the session.