ok simple DispatchingPage with Pageparameter

DispatchingPage(Pageparameter params){
   customerId = params.getIndexedParam(0);  // not real syntax
   action = params.getIndexedParam(1);  // not real syntax

   if(action.equals("login")){
       PageParameter moreParam =  new PageParameter();
       moreParam.add("customerId", customerId);
       setResponsePage(new LoginPage(moreParam);

   }else if (....)

}

(not compiled code)

Simple Dispatcher without overrides of Wicket-Core Components
(URLCodingStrategy, RequestCycleProcessor)!

If you want it more complex and transparent use your own implementation of
AbstractRequestCycleProcessor (look at UrlCompressingWebRequestProcessor, or
from  http://code.google.com/p/brix-cms/ Brix   BrixRequestCycleProcessor

With Wicket you can easy customize all to your needs!

I mean "easy" because you just implement some interface and replace the
default wicket beheaviour by your own. No special feature of wicket, its
just Java, or ?

Martin