Dear experts,

I am writing auto-test code for wicket application I developed.
In one webpage, there is one "form", and the "form" contains several
RequiredTextField (e.g. "id" and "alias").
In my test, I try to set the value for the RequiredTextField by doing:

FormTester form = tester.newFormTester("form");
form.setValue("id", "1000");
form.setValue("alias", "alias-1000");

But the value is not set, I also use the following code to confirm it:
assertEquals(form.getTextComponentValue("id"), "1000");
assertEquals(form.getTextComponentValue("alias"), "alias-1000");

I think must be something wrong with it. It works fine if use TextField
instead.

Thanks for your help!

Best regards,

Mo Wu