Hi All

I am using RatingPanel and out of the box it is very nice, but not enough
for me.
I want the rating panel to be more modifiable.  For example could the
default
stylesheet appending be done in a better way.

Well now to my actual problem. I want the RatingPanel to be similar to
youtube
rating. It looks very good with the mouseover and mouseout effect when
rating.
Then a label on the right side is changed to whatever the rating means.

I have tried to extend the RatingPanel, but it is not pretty that you have
to create
a whole new RatingStarBar class. But my actual problem is: how can i add
mouseover
and mouseout effect on a star which will then change the label? Can this be
done
in java code or do i need to make javascript function?

Kind regards

/Murat