Hi -

Probably a simple question : We are using Spring with Wicket in our
project.  I have opted for the use of the Spring bean annotations as
described in 'Wicket in Action'.  In the chapter on integrating the two
technologies the book explains that you should use proxies instead of
direct references to Spring beans in your components, so that you don't
end up serializing your whole application context.  It then goes on to
explain the technique of annotating Spring bean references in your
components - which I gather is safe in this regard (else why would it be
recommended).  Is it also safe to pass references to the Spring beans
initialized in one component via an annotation to other components and
set them as members on those other components ?  Or will this risk app
context serialization ?

Thanks

Andrew Humphies
Analyst/Programmer

This e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete it from your system, do not use or disclose the
information in any way, and notify the sender immediately.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may
not be the views of FOXTEL, unless specifically stated. No warranty is made
that the e-mail or attachment (s) are free from computer viruses or other
defects.