Although I do not know for sure, I would think not, because my understanding
is that a proxy is created that is safe to be serialized.

However, I would ask *why* do this?  If you're passing it to another
component, why not just have that component also use an annotation?  I
wouldn't think that passing services around is typically a great use-case.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com