Hi Philipp,

yes, thats correct. We had similar problems and fixed it that way, but maybe
something else is still not set to UTF-8.
I assume you have configured your tomcat connector using
URIEncoding="UTF-8" (I think that is what Johan is referring to?).

Have you tried adding a meta tag to your markup? Something like
[meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" /]

cheers,
Jonas