Hi Jonas, hi Johann,

grrh, I forgot to set URIEncoding="UTF-8". Now it works, thank you for your help.

All the best
Philipp

Hi Philipp,

yes, thats correct. We had similar problems and fixed it that way, but maybe
something else is still not set to UTF-8.
I assume you have configured your tomcat connector using
URIEncoding="UTF-8" (I think that is what Johan is referring to?).

Have you tried adding a meta tag to your markup? Something like
[meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" /]

cheers,
Jonas