On Thu, 19 Feb 2009, Daniel Ferreira Castro wrote:
> My problem is that After I submit the form, inserting on the bank a new
> Category (Caategoria in Portuguese), the DropDown does not update its values
> list with the inserted one.

That's probably best done with a pull model

  IModel<List<Categoria>> allCategoriesModel = new
AbstracReadOnlyModel<List<Categoria>> {
      @Override
      public List<Categoria> getObject() {
          return categoriaDao.getAllCategorias();
  categoriaPai = new DropDownChoice("categoriaPai", categoriaPaiModel,
allCategoriesModel, choiceRenderer);

If the dropdown values should change when needed, you
shouldn't just fetch the data on component creation and
populate the dropdown with it, but have the model get
fresh data on every render.

Best wishes,
Timo

--