Hi,

I have two wicket applications running in two different JVMs.

If clicking on a link in the first wicket application that runs in the first
JVM, is redirected to the second wicket application that runs in second JVM,
What support does Wicket provide to manage the page map in the session for
the first wicket application other than manually invalidating the objects in
the session when redirected to the second wicket application?

Moreover, I understand the state of all wicket components are maintained in
the session. But does wicket provide any programmatic extension points to
have the partially/fully managed on the client side?

And also please help me point to good materials/articles on session
management and custom session management in wicket.

Thanks,
Subbu.