Basically, the normal Wicket facility for transferring state client side is
through PageParameters.  Of course, if you're building links to another app,
you'll basically need to build these links your self since App1 doesn't know
how to build links for App2 since App2 pages aren't mounted in App1.

So, you pretty much have your normal webapp options - store the state
somewhere central to both apps (DB, etc), or transfer it some other way
(perhaps a messaging bus).  Wicket is just OO, so you can pretty much use
whatever fits your situation.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com