Daniel Dominik Holúbek wrote:

I have looked at OSGi a bit, but I do not understand it (basically I do not
even now how to build a project with it :) )

Does anybody have any clue?
I hope I have written this clearly enough. If not, feel free to ask :)
Daniel,

designing modular applications using classloader is not easy as it might seem. Your specific problem could be even simple, but soon you'll find more complex cases. So, if modules are important to you, I suggest you look at what others have done or to existing framework. You have cited OSGi an if you search a few weeks ago back in the archive of this mailing list there was a guy that linked a paper about how to use OSGi and Wicket. I've done something similar with the NetBeans Platform. You might also have a look at Glassfish v3 which is extensible by means of OSGi and could be a starting point.

--
Fabrizio Giudici - Java Architect, Project Manager
Tidalwave s.a.s. - "We make Java work. Everywhere."